Seattle Drug Rehabilitation realizes the stigma which many people addicted to drugs or alcohol face in society. The professional team takes great pains to make the process discreet and streamlined by providing a safe, comfortable recovery environment and convenient facilities designed to facilitate the treatment process.
The First Step: Intake
Seattle Drug Rehabilitation’s intake process consists of the following steps:
- Intake typically begins with the initial phone call to Seattle Drug Rehabilitation. Callers will speak with an admissions counselor who will determine the extent of the potential patient’s drug habits and determine the presence or absence of co-occurring disorders.
- After the initial phone call, the next step is insurance verification. Your admissions counselor will discuss payment options and benefits with you, and payment methods and plans will be decided upon.
- Finally, if an intervention (see below) is necessary, Seattle Drug Rehabilitation will help you arrange one, as well as assist you in booking transportation to the treatment facility. Therapy and counseling commence as prat of a 45- to 90-day treatment program. That’s all there is to it!
If your loved one can’t acknowledge that he or she has a substance abuse problem and refuses to seek addiction treatment, an intervention may be necessary. Interventions take place in calm, non-confrontational settings and are overseen by a qualified interventionist who directs the conversation into constructive channels. The goal of the intervention is to inform the person addicted of the consequences of their drug abuse on their loved ones and to get them to commit to treatment. Seattle Drug Rehabilitation has partnered with reputable intervention services to get your loved one into treatment with all speed.
It’s vital to feel safe and comfortable as you progress through rehabilitation treatment. That’s why Seattle Drug Rehabilitation places a premium on safety and security. Our residential facility keeps a house manager on hand 24 hours a day, with no more than ten clients residing there at any given time. The client’s safety is assured. Seattle Drug Rehabilitation’s well-appointed facility also provides the following:
- Spacious floorplans with furnished kitchen and dining area
- Large-screen TV and convenient rec room
- Free laundry facilities with washer, dryer, and detergent
- Lush backyard and pool
- Provided transportation to the recovery center for daily therapy
- All meals (and snacks) included
The Role of Therapy
No treatment regimen is complete or balanced without therapy. Therapists endeavor to teach clients about the nature of addiction and encourage them to open up about their experiences to others, revealing the factors which led to their addiction. Counselors teach patients strategies for remaining drug and alcohol free even after rehab ends. Seattle Drug Rehabilitation provides art and music classes, yoga and exercise activities, group therapy, family therapy, and individual counseling.
Ongoing Recovery Support
A person hasn’t finished recovery after they leave the rehab center. Frequent maintenance is necessary to keep a person on the path to sobriety. A solid foundation of therapeutic communities, healthy sober activities, and outpatient therapy are required to ensure that a patient doesn’t relapse. Seattle Drug Rehabilitation makes your recovery and happiness the ultimate end goal. A network of Seattle therapists and counselors is at your disposal, as well as ongoing outpatient therapy and a community of sober-minded people who share your struggle. Your admissions counselor will remain with you every step of the way through rehab and get in touch with you frequently after you leave the rehab center to make sure of your continued progress. Seattle Drug Rehabilitation is always here, any hour of the day or night, to listen to your concerns and help if you if you fear that a relapse is approaching.
Seattle Drug Rehabilitation makes sobriety a priority with its extensive aftercare programs. With a host of reunion parties, therapeutic meetings, and external events, Seattle Drug Rehabilitation keeps its clients invested in their recovery even after their stint in rehab ends.
Our Promise to You
It doesn’t matter how easily a patient passed through a 45- to 90-day treatment program. Relapse can strike at any time or place after recovery. If it does, you shouldn’t give up hope: you’re not worthless, and your treatment hasn’t failed. Seattle Drug Rehabilitation offers a free 28-day tune-up program if you or your loved one relapses within a year of finishing one of our 45- to 90-day stays. Seattle Drug Rehabilitation hopes that this measure will improve you or your loved one’s chances at attaining long-lasting recovery.